Cloud Architect, Azure
Do you want to join the team:
- that has some of the most brilliant engineers of our country?
- that builds and maintains products for some of the most prominent brands globally?
- that plays with state-of-the-art technologies, such as Kafka, Kubernetes, AR/VR, AI/ML, Web3, etc?
If your answer is YES, please read on.
Astha IT produces solutions for globally prominent names like Transcom Group, University of Hawaii, MIT, SaaS Ventures, Meriton Australia (a Fortune-500 company) and the United States Department of Defense (DoD).
We are looking for a few brilliant and experienced Cloud Architects in the Azure platform.
2) Identify the top cloud architecture solutions to successfully meet the strategic needs of the customer.
3) Regularly evaluate cloud applications, hardware, and software.
4) Define all aspects of solution from appropriate technology and workflow to coding standards.
5) Communicate successfully all concepts and guidelines to development team.
6) Oversee progress of development team to ensure consistency with initial design.
7) Provide technical guidance and coaching to developers and engineers.
8) Negotiate with customers, defend solution architecture with your design decisions, and architecture trade-off etc.
9) Work closely with IT security to monitor the cloud privacy.
10) Approve final product solution before launch.
Technical Skill Requirements:
1) 7+ years of experience designing, developing, and supporting Azure environments, including IaaS and PaaS
2) Team/work management skills
3) Knowledge of at least one other cloud hosting solution in addition to Azure (e.g. Google or AWS).
4) Excellent knowledge of cloud computing technologies and current computing trends.
5) Proven track record of taking the full ownership of large-scale enterprise grade Azure cloud solution implementations
6) Microsoft Azure Certification (MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure)
7) Ability to be hands on where necessary
Optional Skill Requirements:
2) Experience with cloud native platform designing & implementations (ex – serverless, containerization, fargate, event bridge, etc)
3) Hands-on experience with one or more configuration management systems such as Ansible, Chef, or Puppet
4) Experience designing and supporting enterprise core services as well as cloud deployments
5) Experience using DevOps tools in a cloud environment, such as Azure DevOps, Ansible, Artifactory, Docker, GitHub, Jenkins, Kubernetes, Maven, and SonarQube etc
6)Business Continuity or Disaster Recovery planning experience, a plus
But if you have a degree (Bachelors or Masters) in CS / CSC / CSE / Software Engineering, it’s a plus of course.
All we need from you is a super-hungry learning habit and a geeky-techie spirit.
If you have a strong portfolio of complex applications/software/tools that you worked on, that would be terrific.
Please email your resume to email@example.com along with a proper subject line, and a well-written cover letter that includes bullet-pointed career highlights. Clearly mention the number of years of your professional career, and your expected monthly salary.