Digital Marketing Specialist
Astha IT is a technology company that specializes in building massively scalable systems. Founded in 2008 and headquartered in Dhaka, Bangladesh – we help governments, large-scale enterprises and startups build successful products that users love. Our clients are spread across four continents and belong to many different industries; some of them are globally prominent names like Transcom Group, University of Hawaii, MIT, SaaS Ventures, Meriton Australia (a Fortune-500 company) and the United States Department of Defense (DoD). We have received awards from the government of Bangladesh for being the top software exporting company in 2013, 2014 and 2020.
We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Specialist for an US-based heavily-funded startup that is disrupting the FinTech space and is a potential unicorn.
2 to 5 years.
From BDT. 50,000 to 1,00,000 – depending on your years of full-time professional experience and quality of work.
Summary of this Job:
1) Create and publish content on all social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, to grow an audience, build brand awareness, and ultimately, boost sales.
2) Oversee website and campaign metrics, interact with audience, and be responsible for creative design.
3) Understand the targeted audience for each social channel, creating persuasive content that strikes a chord with the intended audience, and unique to the typical interactions of each channel.
4) Be responsible for devising strategy, community management, creative directing, customer service, copywriting, and analyzing data.
Detailed Job Requirements:
1) Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy after conducting competitive research, platform determination, messaging and audience identification.
2) Plan, create, publish and share new content (including original text, images and video) on a daily basis that builds meaningful customer connections, increases brand awareness and encourages community members to engage with the brand.
3) Collaborate with sales and marketing teams to develop social media campaigns.
4) Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies.
5) Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content.
6) Monitor SEO and customer engagement and suggest content optimization.
7) Capture and analyze the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and social media best practices to measure the success of every social media campaign, then use that information to refine future campaigns.
8) Work with copywriters to ensure content is informative and appealing.
9) Bolster your network by interacting with industry professionals and influencers via social media.
Not much. If you can fulfill the aforementioned skill requirements, we don’t care about the academic backgrounds. Your skills matter. Certificates and CGPA are secondary.
But – you will be working for an US-based company, and hence your English should be up to the par.
If you have a strong portfolio of your work, that would be terrific.
Please read here: https://www.asthait.com/career
Check out our life at work: https://www.asthait.com/environment
Last Date of Application: 4/11/2021