Digital Marketing Specialist
2) Oversee website and campaign metrics, interact with audience, and be responsible for creative design.
3) Understand the targeted audience for each social channel, creating persuasive content that strikes a chord with the intended audience, and unique to the typical interactions of each channel.
4) Be responsible for devising strategy, community management, creative directing, customer service, copywriting, and analyzing data.
Detailed Job Requirements:
2) Plan, create, publish and share new content (including original text, images and video) on a daily basis that builds meaningful customer connections, increases brand awareness and encourages community members to engage with the brand.
3) Collaborate with sales and marketing teams to develop social media campaigns.
4) Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies.
5) Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content.
6) Monitor SEO and customer engagement and suggest content optimization.
7) Capture and analyze the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and social media best practices to measure the success of every social media campaign, then use that information to refine future campaigns.
8) Work with copywriters to ensure content is informative and appealing.
9) Bolster your network by interacting with industry professionals and influencers via social media.
But – you will be working for an US-based company, and hence your English should be up to the par.
If you have a strong portfolio of your work, that would be terrific.
Check out our life at work: https://www.asthait.com/environment
Last Date of Application: 4/11/2022
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a proper subject line, and a well-written cover letter. Clearly mention the number of years of your professional career, and your expected monthly salary.