Head of Sales
2) Be responsible for the definition of the sales strategy, the organization and the monitoring of the full sales cycle.
3) Set periodic sales targets and achieve those targets.
4) Use modern, data-driven and tool-driven approach in generating business.
Detailed Job Requirements:
2) Maintain and expand the company’s database of prospects by conducting research to find new leads.
3) Research different lead-generation channels for different geographic regions and verticals.
4) Educate and inform prospects about all of our service offerings.
5) Receive inbound prospect calls/emails; answer questions and offer suggestions based on a thorough knowledge of the service line; qualify prospects prior to offering a site visit. Emphasize product/service features and benefits, quote prices, discuss payment terms, and prepare sales order forms and/or reports.
6) Follow up sales quotes.
7) Appropriately communicate brand identity and corporate position.
8) Assist with Set up sales presentations, product/service demonstrations, and other sales actions.
9) Creating RFP responses whenever applicable.
10) Support marketing efforts such as trade shows, exhibits, and other events.
You will be working for an US-based company dealing with global clients, and hence your English should be up to the par.
Last Date of Application: 4/11/2022
Please email your resume to email@example.com along with a proper subject line, and a well-written cover letter. Clearly mention the number of years of your professional career, and your expected monthly salary.