Head of Sales
Astha IT is a technology company that specializes in building massively scalable systems. Founded in 2008 and headquartered in Dhaka, Bangladesh – we help governments, large-scale enterprises and startups build successful products that users love. Our clients are spread across four continents and belong to many different industries; some of them are globally prominent names like Transcom Group, University of Hawaii, MIT, SaaS Ventures, Meriton Australia (a Fortune-500 company) and the United States Department of Defense (DoD). We have received awards from the government of Bangladesh for being the top software exporting company in 2013, 2014 and 2020.
We are looking for an experienced individual taking the mantle of Head of Sales of an US-based software company.
5 to 10 years. You must have prior experience of working in foreign and/or multinational companies in the department of sales and business development.
From BDT. 1,00,000 to 2,00,000 – depending on your years of full-time professional experience. Plus, sales commission whenever applicable.
Summary of this Job:
1) Manage inbound leads and be the first point of contact for new clients.
2) Be responsible for the definition of the sales strategy, the organization and the monitoring of the full sales cycle.
3) Set periodic sales targets and achieve those targets.
4) Use modern, data-driven and tool-driven approach in generating business.
Detailed Job Requirements:
1) Proactively seek new business opportunities and build relationships with new and potential clients.
2) Maintain and expand the company’s database of prospects by conducting research to find new leads.
3) Research different lead-generation channels for different geographic regions and verticals.
4) Educate and inform prospects about all of our service offerings.
5) Receive inbound prospect calls/emails; answer questions and offer suggestions based on a thorough knowledge of the service line; qualify prospects prior to offering a site visit. Emphasize product/service features and benefits, quote prices, discuss payment terms, and prepare sales order forms and/or reports.
6) Follow up sales quotes.
7) Appropriately communicate brand identity and corporate position.
8) Assist with Set up sales presentations, product/service demonstrations, and other sales actions.
9) Creating RFP responses whenever applicable.
10) Support marketing efforts such as trade shows, exhibits, and other events.
MBA or a relevant Master degree from a reputed university. This can be relaxed in case excellent track record.
You will be working for an US-based company dealing with global clients, and hence your English should be up to the par.
Please read here: https://www.asthait.com/career
Check out our life at work: https://www.asthait.com/environment
Last Date of Application: 4/11/2021