Software Engineer, .NET Team
- that has some of the most brilliant engineers of our country?
- that builds and maintains one of the largest and most cutting-edge distributed computing platforms globally?
- that plays with state-of-the-art technologies, such as Apache Cassandra, Apache Kafka, Docker, Kubernetes, etc?
If your answer is YES, please read on.
Astha IT, a subsidiary of Astha IT Group, produces solutions for globally prominent names like Transcom Group, University of Hawaii, MIT, SaaS Ventures, Meriton Australia (a Fortune-500 company) and the United States Department of Defense (DoD).
Over time, the elite engineers of our Platform Team have built a massively scalable cloud-based computing platform driven by microservices. With the ever-increasing size of the platform, our Platform Team is growing as well.
See our tech stack here: https://www.asthait.com/technologies
Read more about our platform here: https://www.asthait.com/platform
Vacancy: 3 – 5
Mandatory Skill Requirements: You must have the following skills in order to apply.
1) Extremely good at algorithms and in solving complex computational problems. Mentionable performance in programming contests and problem solving sites like ACM, HackerRank, Codeforces, etc are highly appreciated.
2) 100% clear understanding and practical command over OOP in ANY programming language.
3) Expertise on least one programming language. However, if you know C++ and/or C# – better for us.
4) Competence in optimized database and query design. Experience with NoSQL databases is a plus.
Optional Skill Requirements: Following skills are optional and considered bonus.
1) Understanding and implementation capacity of GoF and non-GoF design patterns.
2) Experience in .NET Core.
3) Experience or understanding of distributed programming principles, such as: microservices, REST API, messaging using RabbitMQ, Kafka or any other engines, etc.
5) Love for optimization. Allergy with a five-line code that can be written in three.
6) Experience with a version control system, such as GIT.
Not much. If you can fulfill the aforementioned skill requirements, we don’t care about the academic backgrounds. Your skills matter. Certificates and CGPA are secondary.
But if you have a degree (Bachelors or Masters) in CS / CSC / CSE / Software Engineering, it’s a plus of course.
All we need from you is a super-hungry learning habit and a geeky-techie spirit.
If you have a strong portfolio of complex applications/software/tools that you worked on, that would be terrific.
0 years to 5 years. So if you are a fresher and still meet the mandatory skill requirements, welcome aboard.
From BDT. 35,000 to BDT. 1,00,000 – depending on your years of full-time professional experience.
Please read here: https://www.asthait.com/career
Check out our life at work: https://www.asthait.com/environment