Microsoft Dynamics Consultants & Developers
- that has some of the most brilliant engineers of our country?
- that builds and maintains products for some of the most prominent brands globally?
- that plays with state-of-the-art technologies, such as Apache Cassandra, Apache Kafka, Docker, Kubernetes, etc?
If your answer is YES, please read on.
Astha IT, a subsidiary of Astha IT Group, produces solutions for globally prominent names like Transcom Group, University of Hawaii, MIT, SaaS Ventures, Meriton Australia (a Fortune-500 company) and the United States Department of Defense (DoD).
See our tech stack here: https://www.asthait.com/tech-stack
We are looking for several experienced Microsoft Dynamics consultants and developers to join our ever-growing team.
Job Requirements: Duties for this position will include:
1) Customize and configure Dynamics CRM.
2) Develop plugins and integration points.
3) Configure web portal solutions using it.
4) Collaborate with other engineers on both D365 CE in the Cloud and/or CRM on-premise architecture and installation.
5) Research and analyze requirements to recommend solutions.
6) Collaborate with clients to ensure a successful implementation.
7) Provide critical thinking and problem-solving services to clients daily.
Not much. If you can fulfill the aforementioned skill requirements, we don’t care about the academic backgrounds. Your skills matter. Certificates and CGPA are secondary.
But if you have a degree (Bachelors or Masters) in CS / CSC / CSE / Software Engineering, it’s a plus of course.
All we need from you is a super-hungry learning habit and a geeky-techie spirit.
If you have a strong portfolio of complex applications/software/tools that you worked on, that would be terrific.
5 to 7 years.
From BDT. 1,20,000 to 1,60,000 – depending on your years of full-time professional experience.
Please read here: https://www.asthait.com/career
Check out our life at work: https://www.asthait.com/environment
Last Date of Application: 7/7/2021