Senior Data Engineer
Do you want to join the team:
- that has some of the most brilliant engineers of our country?
- that builds and maintains products for some of the most prominent brands globally?
- that plays with state-of-the-art technologies, such as Kafka, Kubernetes, AR/VR, AI/ML, Blockchain, etc?
If your answer is YES, please read on.
Astha IT produces solutions for globally prominent names like Transcom Group, University of Hawaii, MIT, SaaS Ventures, Meriton Australia (a Fortune-500 company) and the United States Department of Defense (DoD).
We are looking for a few brilliant and experienced Data Engineers in the senior position to join our ever-expanding team and help us build scalable, high-quality and high-performance applications.
2) Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture.
3) Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
4) Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and AWS ‘big data’ technologies.
5) Build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency and other key business performance metrics.
6) Work with stakeholders including the Executive, Product, Data and Design teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
Technical Skill Requirements:
1) Python, Django/Django Rest Framework and Python libraries
3) General AWS and IaC skills
4) Other AWS skills, such as Amazon Athena, AWS IAM, S3, Lambda, Boto3, ECS etc
6) Star schema data modelling
7) CI/CD implementation
8) SDLC in general
Optional Skill Requirements:
3) Infrastructure as Code
4) Databricks Delta lake / Snowflake / Redshift
5) Data unit/quality testing (Great Expectations or similar tools)
6) Data vault data model
8) BI & visualization skills
But if you have a degree (Bachelors or Masters) in CS / CSC / CSE / Software Engineering, it’s a plus of course.
All we need from you is a super-hungry learning habit and a geeky-techie spirit.
If you have a strong portfolio of complex applications/software/tools that you worked on, that would be terrific.
Last Date of Application: 12/07/2022
Please email your resume to email@example.com along with a proper subject line, and a well-written cover letter. Clearly mention the number of years of your professional career, and your expected monthly salary.