Senior Data Scientist
Do you want to join the team:
- that has some of the most brilliant engineers of our country?
- that builds and maintains products for some of the most prominent brands globally?
- that plays with state-of-the-art technologies, such as Kafka, Kubernetes, AR/VR, AI/ML, Web3, etc?
If your answer is YES, please read on.
Astha IT produces solutions for globally prominent names like Transcom Group, University of Hawaii, MIT, SaaS Ventures, Meriton Australia (a Fortune-500 company) and the United States Department of Defense (DoD).
We are looking for a few brilliant and experienced Data Scientists in the senior position to join our ever-expanding team.
– Drive exploratory data analysis to understand the ecosystem and customer behavior, identifying new levers to drive our success metrics.
– Shape and influence data/ML models and instrumentation to optimize the product experience and generate insights on new areas of opportunity and new products.
– Build, configure, deploy and maintain ETL and data pipelines in production environments.
– Collaborate with other team members, data analysts, data architects and data engineers to achieve your goals and objectives.
– Summarize, document and communicate data transformation and analyzes to stakeholders.
– Partner effectively with product and other stakeholders, to drive successful and relevant solutions.
Technical Skill Requirements:
– Advanced Experience (5+ years) with mathematical and statistical data analysis techniques (such as regression, time series analysis, forecasting, statistical hypothesis testing and multi-variate testing).
– Advanced Experience (5+ years) in writing SQL and R/Python to derive insights and apply statistical inference.
– Strong Experience (4+ years) with languages and tools for of data manipulation, analysis and plotting (R, R-shiny, R-markdown, Python, Pandas, Matplotlib, Bokeh, Jupyter).
– Good experience (3+ years) designing, developing and deploying data applications and ML models at scale.
– Good experience (3+ years) with data visualization tools and techniques (Tableau, Streamlit, PowerBI, etc).
– Experience with code contribution and versioning tools like Github is a strong plus.
But if you have a degree (Bachelors or Masters) in CS / CSC / CSE / Software Engineering / Statistics / Mathematics, it’s a plus of course.
All we need from you is a super-hungry learning habit and a geeky-techie spirit.
If you have a strong portfolio of complex applications/software/tools that you worked on, that would be terrific.
Please email your resume to email@example.com along with a proper subject line, and a well-written cover letter. Clearly mention the number of years of your professional career, and your expected monthly salary.