Do you want to join the team:
- that has some of the most brilliant engineers of our country?
- that builds and maintains products for some of the most prominent brands globally?
- that plays with state-of-the-art technologies, such as Kafka, Kubernetes, AR/VR, AI/ML, Web3, etc?
If your answer is YES, please read on.
Astha IT produces solutions for globally prominent names like Transcom Group, University of Hawaii, MIT, SaaS Ventures, Meriton Australia (a Fortune-500 company) and the United States Department of Defense (DoD).
We are looking for a few brilliant and experienced DevOps engineers in the senior-level.
● Setting up tools and required infrastructure
● Defining and setting development, test, release, update, and support processes for DevOps operation
● Troubleshooting techniques and coordinating the fixing bug fixes with developers
● Monitoring the processes during the entire lifecycle for its adherence and updating or creating new processes for improvement in a lean manner
● Planning and building automated processes where possible
● Identifying and deploying cybersecurity measures by continuously performing vulnerability assessment and risk management
● Selecting and deploying appropriate CI/CD tools and CI/CD pipelines
● Build continuous integration, continuous development, and constant deployment pipelines (CI/CD Pipeline) for various technologies and platforms
● Mentoring and guiding the team members on DevOps collaboration
● Monitoring and measuring customer experience and KPIs
● Planning the team structure, activities, and involvement in project management activities.
● Coordination and communication within the team and with customers
● Managing stakeholders and external interfaces
● Managing periodic reporting on the progress to the management and the customer
● Highly responsible individual to work with financial domain customers
Technical Skill Requirements:
● Hands-on skills in AWS or Azure Cloud-based solutions
● Hands-on skills in CI/CD implementations using AWS or Azure DevOps with build and release pipelines.
● Experience in cloud-native tools and technologies including Docker and Kubernetes
● Experience with infrastructure automation on AWS or Azure
● Experience with application monitoring tools on AWS or Azure platform
● Scripting knowledge in PowerShell etc. With experience on Windows
● Proven experience in operating cloud-based environments. An understanding of error messages and logs returned by software.
● Ability to troubleshoot, diagnose and solve issues independently.
● Experience in building and deploying to environments according to specifications.
● Experience working with ticket management and collaboration tools.
Optional Skill Requirements:
2) Experience with cloud native platform designing & implementations (ex – serverless, containerization, fargate, event bridge, etc)
3) Hands-on experience with one or more configuration management systems such as Ansible, Chef, or Puppet
4) Experience designing and supporting enterprise core services as well as cloud deployments
5) Experience using DevOps tools in a cloud environment, such as Azure DevOps, Ansible, Artifactory, Docker, GitHub, Jenkins, Kubernetes, Maven, and SonarQube etc
6) Business Continuity or Disaster Recovery planning experience, a plus
But if you have a degree (Bachelors or Masters) in CS / CSC / CSE / Software Engineering, it’s a plus of course.
All we need from you is a super-hungry learning habit and a geeky-techie spirit.
If you have a strong portfolio of complex applications/software/tools that you worked on, that would be terrific.
Younger candidates who do not meet the experience requirements but possess good skills may apply as well.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a proper subject line, and a well-written cover letter that includes bullet-pointed career highlights. Clearly mention the number of years of your professional career, and your expected monthly salary.