Senior Firmware Developer
Do you want to join the team:
- that has some of the most brilliant engineers of our country?
- that builds and maintains products for some of the most prominent brands globally?
- that plays with state-of-the-art technologies, such as Kafka, Kubernetes, AR/VR, AI/ML, Blockchain, etc?
If your answer is YES, please read on.
Astha IT produces solutions for globally prominent names like Transcom Group, University of Hawaii, MIT, SaaS Ventures, Meriton Australia (a Fortune-500 company) and the United States Department of Defense (DoD).
See our tech stack here: https://www.asthait.com/tech-stack
We are looking for brilliant and experienced Firmware Developers in multiple senior positions.
2) Having proficient knowledge of ARM or equivalent embedded microcontroller architectures.
3) Hand-on experience in using Real Time Operating Systems (RTOS).
4) Define all aspects of solution development from appropriate technology and workflow selection to coding standards.
5) Communicate successfully all concepts and guidelines to development team.
6) Design, develop, review, document, and maintain product source codes in C/C++.
7) Design and develop unit, integration, and system level testing in C/C++ and Python as part of development and validation phases.
8) Debug and analyzes product issues across teams and disciplines (platform, transport, etc) to identify root cause and fix problem.
9) Knowledge or experience in firmware development for power related products like PDU, UPS, etc.
But if you have a degree (Bachelors or Masters) in CS / CSC / CSE / Software Engineering, it’s a plus of course.
All we need from you is a super-hungry learning habit and a geeky-techie spirit.
If you have a strong portfolio of complex applications/software/tools that you worked on, that would be terrific.
Last Date of Application: 10/2/2022
Please email your resume to email@example.com along with a proper subject line, and a well-written cover letter. Clearly mention the number of years of your professional career, and your expected monthly salary.