Senior Software Engineer, Node.js Team
- that has some of the most brilliant engineers of our country?
- that builds and maintains products for some of the most prominent brands globally?
- that plays with state-of-the-art technologies, such as Hadoop, Kafka, Docker, Kubernetes, etc?
If your answer is YES, please read on.
Astha IT produces solutions for globally prominent names like Transcom Group, University of Hawaii, MIT, SaaS Ventures, Meriton Australia (a Fortune-500 company) and the United States Department of Defense (DoD).
See our tech stack here: https://www.asthait.com/tech-stack
We are looking for brilliant Node.js developers to join our ever-expanding team and build scalable, high-quality and high-performance applications.
Our developers work with speed and efficiency to deliver the highest quality of work. We are looking for someone who is passionate about their client’s business, and ready to work on exciting projects with Fortune 500 companies and Silicon Valley startups, with great rates and zero hassles. If you are looking for a place to advance your career, enhance your skill set, and build connections around the globe, Astha IT is right for you.
1) Analyze requirements and understand deliverables.
2) Build new systems using Node.js and related frameworks.
3) Develop new functionalities on existing software products.
4) Code and test systems to meet client requirements.
5) Be responsible for successful completion of code deliverables on time.
6) Be involved in the various phases of the SDLC.
Technical Skill Requirements: You must have the following skills in order to apply.
1) Node.js (total fluency)
2) HTML5 (very advanced level)
3) CSS3 (intermediate to advanced level)
5) Good Knowledge of Node.js frameworks (e.g. Express)
6) Proficiency in RESTful APIs and API communications
7) Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
8) User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
9) Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
10) Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
11) Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
12) Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
13) Experience with system architecture or leading a software team is a strong advantage
14) Good at algorithms and in solving complex computational problems. Mentionable performance in programming contests and problem solving sites like ACM, HackerRank, Codeforces, etc are highly appreciated
15) Love for optimization. Allergy with a five-line code that can be written in three
Not much. If you can fulfill the aforementioned skill requirements, we don’t care about the academic backgrounds. Your skills matter. Certificates and CGPA are secondary.
But if you have a degree (Bachelors or Masters) in CS / CSC / CSE / Software Engineering, it’s a plus of course.
All we need from you is a super-hungry learning habit and a geeky-techie spirit.
If you have a strong portfolio of complex applications/software/tools that you worked on, that would be terrific.
3 to 7 years.
From BDT. 70,000 to 1,40,000 – depending on your years of full-time professional experience.
Please read here: https://www.asthait.com/career
Check out our life at work: https://www.asthait.com/environment
Last Date of Application: 10/1/2022