Software Engineer, Angular TeamJoin the team that builds one of the most cutting-edge distributed computing platforms in the world.
- that has some of the most brilliant engineers of our country?
- that builds and maintains one of the largest and most cutting-edge distributed computing platforms globally?
- that plays with state-of-the-art technologies, such as Apache Cassandra, Apache Kafka, Docker, Kubernetes, etc?
If your answer is YES, please read on.
Astha IT Ventures, one of the oldest, biggest and leading software development and export companies in Bangladesh, produces solutions for globally prominent names like Bizgenics Foundation, University of Hawaii, MIT and the United States government.
See our tech stack here: https://www.asthait.com/technologies
Read more about our platform here: https://www.asthait.com/platform
We are looking for brilliant Angular developers to join our ever-expanding team and build scalable, high-quality and high-performance web apps.
Position: Full-time. Part-time and contractual positions are also available.
Vacancy: 3 – 5
1) Analyze requirements and understand deliverables.
2) Build new systems using Angular 7 or above.
3) Develop new functionalities on existing software products.
4) Code and test systems to meet client requirements.
5) Be responsible for successful completion of code deliverables on time.
6) Be involved in the various phases of the SDLC.
Technical Skill Requirements: You must have the following skills in order to apply.
1) Angular 7 or above (total fluency)
2) HTML (very advanced level)
3) CSS (intermediate to advanced level)
5) React (optional)
6) Flutter (optional)
Optional Skill Requirements: Following skills are optional and considered bonus.
1) Good at algorithms and in solving complex computational problems. Mentionable performance in programming contests and problem solving sites like ACM, HackerRank, Codeforces, etc are highly appreciated.
2) 100% clear understanding and practical command over OOP in ANY programming language.
3) Understanding and implementation capacity of GoF and non-GoF design patterns.
4) Experience or understanding of concepts, such as: microservices, REST API, websockets, gRPC, etc.
5) Love for optimization. Allergy with a five-line code that can be written in three.
6) Experience with a version control system, such as GIT.
Not much. If you can fulfill the aforementioned skill requirements, we don’t care about the academic backgrounds. Your skills matter. Certificates and CGPA are secondary.
But if you have a degree (Bachelors or Masters) in CS / CSC / CSE / Software Engineering, it’s a plus of course.
All we need from you is a super-hungry learning habit and a geeky-techie spirit.
If you have a strong portfolio of complex applications/software/tools that you worked on, that would be terrific.
0 years to 5 years. So if you are a fresher and still meet the mandatory skill requirements, welcome aboard.
From BDT. 30,000 to BDT. 1,00,000 – depending on your years of full-time professional experience.
Please read here: https://www.asthait.com/career
Check out our life at work: https://www.asthait.com/environment
Last Date of Application: 15/10/2020