Software Engineer (Mid to Senior Level), Java Team
- that has some of the most brilliant engineers of our country?
- that builds and maintains products for some of the most prominent brands globally?
- that plays with state-of-the-art technologies, such as Apache Cassandra, Apache Kafka, Docker, Kubernetes, etc?
If your answer is YES, please read on.
Astha IT, a subsidiary of Astha IT Group, produces solutions for globally prominent names like Transcom Group, University of Hawaii, MIT, SaaS Ventures, Meriton Australia (a Fortune-500 company) and the United States Department of Defense (DoD).
See our tech stack here: https://www.asthait.com/tech-stack
We are looking for mid to senior level engineers, with a strong knack towards building high-performance scalable solutions.
Skill Requirements: We have only seven (7) skill requirements and these are mandatory.
1) Advanced and hands-on experience with Core Java, Spring MVC and Hibernate.
2) Experience with building non-monolithic / distributed solutions using microservices architecture.
3) Good at algorithms and in solving complex computational problems. Mentionable performance in programming contests and problem solving sites like ACM, HackerRank, Codeforces, etc will be highly appreciated.
4) Competence in optimized database and query design. Experience with NoSQL databases is required.
5) Positive attitude towards following, adhering, promoting and building software engineering process models.
6) Love for optimization. Allergy with a five-line code that can be written in three.
7) Comfort with Linux, Docker and basic DevOps. Experience of using any cloud computing platform like AWS will be great, but not mandatory.
Not much. If you can fulfill the aforementioned skill requirements, we don’t care about the academic backgrounds. Your skills matter. Certificates and CGPA are secondary.
But if you have a degree (Bachelors or Masters) in CS / CSC / CSE / Software Engineering, it’s a plus of course.
All we need from you is a super-hungry learning habit and a geeky-techie spirit.
If you have a strong portfolio of complex applications/software/tools that you worked on, that would be terrific.
3 to 7 years.
From BDT. 70,000 to 1,50,000 – depending on your years of full-time professional experience.
Please read here: https://www.asthait.com/career
Check out our life at work: https://www.asthait.com/environment
Last Date of Application: 7/7/2021