Senior Software Engineer, Mobile Apps Team
- that has some of the most brilliant engineers of our country?
- that builds and maintains products for some of the most prominent brands globally?
- that plays with state-of-the-art technologies, such as Apache Cassandra, Apache Kafka, Docker, Kubernetes, etc?
If your answer is YES, please read on.
Astha IT, a subsidiary of Astha IT Group, produces solutions for globally prominent names like Transcom Group, University of Hawaii, MIT, SaaS Ventures, Meriton Australia (a Fortune-500 company) and the United States Department of Defense (DoD).
See our tech stack here: https://www.asthait.com/technologies
We are looking for brilliant developers to join our ever-expanding team and build scalable, high-quality and high-performance mobile apps.
1) Analyze requirements and understand deliverables.
2) Build new mobile apps.
3) Develop new functionalities on existing software products.
4) Code and test systems to meet client requirements.
5) Be responsible for successful completion of code deliverables on time.
6) Be involved in the various phases of the SDLC.
Technical Skill Requirements: You must have the following skills in order to apply.
1) ReactNative (total fluency)
2) Flutter (good to have, but not mandatory)
3) Native iOS (good to have, but not mandatory)
4) Native Android (good to have, but not mandatory)
Optional Skill Requirements: Following skills are optional and considered bonus.
1) Good at algorithms and in solving complex computational problems. Mentionable performance in programming contests and problem solving sites like ACM, HackerRank, Codeforces, etc are highly appreciated.
2) 100% clear understanding and practical command over OOP in ANY programming language.
3) Understanding and implementation capacity of GoF and non-GoF design patterns.
4) Experience or understanding of concepts, such as: microservices, REST API, websockets, gRPC, etc.
5) Love for optimization. Allergy with a five-line code that can be written in three.
6) Experience with a version control system, such as GIT.
Not much. If you can fulfill the aforementioned skill requirements, we don’t care about the academic backgrounds. Your skills matter. Certificates and CGPA are secondary.
But if you have a degree (Bachelors or Masters) in CS / CSC / CSE / Software Engineering, it’s a plus of course.
All we need from you is a super-hungry learning habit and a geeky-techie spirit.
If you have a strong portfolio of complex applications/software/tools that you worked on, that would be terrific.
5 to 7 years.
From BDT. 90,000 to 1,50,000 – depending on your years of full-time professional experience.
Please read here: https://www.asthait.com/career
Check out our life at work: https://www.asthait.com/environment
Last Date of Application: 7/7/2021