Do you want to join the team:
- that has some of the most brilliant engineers of our country?
- that builds and maintains products for some of the most prominent brands globally?
- that plays with state-of-the-art technologies, such as Kafka, Kubernetes, AR/VR, AI/ML, Web3, etc?
If your answer is YES, please read on.
Astha IT produces solutions for globally prominent names like Transcom Group, University of Hawaii, MIT, SaaS Ventures, Meriton Australia (a Fortune-500 company) and the United States Department of Defense (DoD).
We are looking for mid to senior level .NET engineers, with a strong knack towards building high-performance scalable solutions.
1) Advanced and hands-on experience with C#, ASP.NET MVC and .NET Core.
2) Experience/knowledge on building non-monolithic / distributed solutions using microservices architecture.
3) Good at algorithms and in solving complex computational problems. Mentionable performance in programming contests and problem solving sites like ACM, HackerRank, Codeforces, etc will be highly appreciated.
4) Competence in optimized database and query design. Experience with NoSQL databases is appreciated.
5) Positive attitude towards following, adhering, promoting and building software engineering process models.
6) Love for optimization. Allergy with a five-line code that can be written in three.
7) Comfort with Linux, Docker and basic DevOps. Experience of using any cloud computing platform like AWS will be great, but not mandatory.
But if you have a degree (Bachelors or Masters) in CS / CSC / CSE / Software Engineering, it’s a plus of course.
All we need from you is a super-hungry learning habit and a geeky-techie spirit.
If you have a strong portfolio of complex applications/software/tools that you worked on, that would be terrific.
Younger candidates who do not meet the experience requirements but possess good skills may apply as well.
Check out our life at work: https://www.asthait.com/culture
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a proper subject line, and a well-written cover letter that includes bullet-pointed career highlights. Clearly mention the number of years of your professional career, and your expected monthly salary.