Test Engineer, SQA Team
- that has some of the most brilliant engineers of our country?
- that builds and maintains products for some of the most prominent brands globally?
- that plays with state-of-the-art technologies, such as Apache Cassandra, Apache Kafka, Docker, Kubernetes, etc?
If your answer is YES, please read on.
Astha IT, a subsidiary of Astha IT Group, produces solutions for globally prominent names like Transcom Group, University of Hawaii, MIT, SaaS Ventures, Meriton Australia (a Fortune-500 company) and the United States Department of Defense (DoD).
See our tech stack here: https://www.asthait.com/technologies
We are looking for brilliant test engineers to join our ever-expanding team and ensure the high-quality of our products.
Job Requirements: As a software quality and test expert you are the quality conscience of the development teams. Therefore:
1) During planning, you discover the complexities behind the product manager’s ideas.
2) During development, you design test cases, and when you find ambiguities, you confer with the product manager to ensure the team is heading in the right direction.
3) Afterwards, you discover critical bugs that only a professional tester can find.
4) You write automated regression tests.
5) You execute the tests and you are responsible for the defect management.
6) You inspire developers to deliver a high quality product, and are able to communicate to teams from different departments.
7) You’ll aggressively search for new issues and problems, and then work with developers to debug the system just as aggressively.
8) You hands-on experience of testing high-performance web applications that run perfectly on all OS environments and browsers.
9) You have good knowledge on web performance and security.
10) Your English is up to the par so you can write specs and documentations in proper English for foreign audience.
11) You are familiar with tools like Selenium, JMeter, Postman, etc.
Not much. If you can fulfill the aforementioned skill requirements, we don’t care about the academic backgrounds. Your skills matter. Certificates and CGPA are secondary.
But if you have a degree (Bachelors or Masters) in CS / CSC / CSE / Software Engineering, it’s a plus of course.
All we need from you is a super-hungry learning habit and a geeky-techie spirit.
3 to 5 years.
From BDT. 60,000 to 1,00,000 – depending on your years of full-time professional experience.
Please read here: https://www.asthait.com/career
Check out our life at work: https://www.asthait.com/environment
Last Date of Application: 7/7/2021