Test Engineer, SQA Team
Do you want to join the team:
- that has some of the most brilliant engineers of our country?
- that builds and maintains products for some of the most prominent brands globally?
- that plays with state-of-the-art technologies, such as Kafka, Kubernetes, AR/VR, AI/ML, Web3, etc?
If your answer is YES, please read on.
Astha IT produces solutions for globally prominent names like Transcom Group, University of Hawaii, MIT, SaaS Ventures, Meriton Australia (a Fortune-500 company) and the United States Department of Defense (DoD).
We are looking for brilliant test engineers to join our ever-expanding team and ensure the high-quality of our products.
1) During planning, you discover the complexities behind the product manager’s ideas.
2) During development, you design test cases, and when you find ambiguities, you confer with the product manager to ensure the team is heading in the right direction.
3) Afterwards, you discover critical bugs that only a professional tester can find.
4) You write automated regression tests.
5) You execute the tests and you are responsible for the defect management.
6) You inspire developers to deliver a high quality product, and are able to communicate to teams from different departments.
7) You’ll aggressively search for new issues and problems, and then work with developers to debug the system just as aggressively.
8) You hands-on experience of testing high-performance web applications that run perfectly on all OS environments and browsers.
9) You have good knowledge on web performance and security.
10) Your English is up to the par so you can write specs and documentations in proper English for foreign audience.
11) You are familiar with tools like Selenium, JMeter, Postman, etc.
But if you have a degree (Bachelors or Masters) in CS / CSC / CSE / Software Engineering, it’s a plus of course.
All we need from you is a super-hungry learning habit and a geeky-techie spirit.
If you have a strong portfolio of complex applications/software/tools that you worked on, that would be terrific.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a proper subject line, and a well-written cover letter that includes bullet-pointed career highlights. Clearly mention the number of years of your professional career, and your expected monthly salary.